A Tutorial Introduction to R
Aaron A. King, Stu Field, Ben Bolker, Steve Ellner
- 1 How to use this document
- 2 What is R ?
- 3 Getting started with R
- 4 Interactive calculations
- 5 The help system
- 6 A first interactive session
- 7 Statistics in R
- 8 The R package system
- 9 Data structures in R
- 10 Probability distributions in R
- 11 Scripts and data files
- 12 Looping in R
- 13 Functions and environments
- 14 The
applyfamily of functions
- 15 Vectorized functions vs loops
- 16 Acknowledgments
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license. Please share and remix noncommercially, mentioning its origin.
The source code for this document is here. Comments, suggestions, criticism, corrections are most welcome. Please submit these via the issues page.